Jason T.H. Germeraad
Jason T.H. Germeraad is a partner at Scott & Scott, P.C. He joined Scott & Scott, P.C. in 2007 after clerking with the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Illinois Attorney General’s Office in Chicago. Jason graduated magna cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Illinois Wesleyan University in 2001 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Russian.
Jason received his J.D. from Cornell Law School in 2005. He also attended the Institute of International and Comparative Law at the Sorbonne in Paris in 2003. Jason is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and Appellate Lawyers Association and a director of the Sangamon County Bar Association. Jason has been peer-selected as an Emerging Lawyer by Leading Lawyers Network in the areas of commercial litigation and bankruptcy.
He concentrates his practice in the areas of general litigation, appellate litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure, collections, contracts, real estate, probate, and estate planning.
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Illinois Supreme Court, 2005
- United States District Court, Central District of Illinois, 2007
- Illinois Wesleyan University, B.A., Political Science and Russian
- Cornell Law School
Association and Memberships
- Leading Lawyers
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Board Member of the Sangamon County Bar Association
- Appellate Lawyers Association