Pamela E. Hart
Pamela E. Hart is a partner at Scott & Scott, P.C. She joined the firm in 2009 after having clerked for the firm in 2007 and 2008. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from Valparaiso University School of Law in 2009, graduating summa cum laude. She graduated magna cum laude from Illinois College in Jacksonville, Illinois in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology.
Pamela maintains a general civil practice concentrating her practice in the areas of Estate Planning, Probate Administration, Elder Law, and Medicaid Planning. She also represents clients in corporate and business matters, family matters, real estate matters, and civil and commercial litigation and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Illinois and before the United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois.
She is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Central Illinois Women’s Bar Association (President 2012-2013), Illinois State Bar Association and Sangamon County Bar Association. She is also an active member of the Lincoln-Douglas Inns of Court and Women for Women and sits on various boards and committees in the community.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Elder Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Illinois Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- Valparaiso University School of Law
- Illinois College, B.A., Sociology
- 40 Hour Mediation/Arbitration Training, Lane & Calkins
Association and Memberships
- Leading Lawyers
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Sangamon County Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Central Illinois Women’s Bar Association
- Lincoln-Douglas Inns of Court
- Illinois Women in Leadership
- Women for Women